lundi 22 mai 2017

Million things to be grateful for and the link with success.

About gratitude.

Gratitude is this feeling of thankfulness for a person, for an entity, for the benefit of these situations that occur in our favor.

In my first attempt to understand this process, I thought this was due to the mathematical laws of life. I thought it was in respect to this natural life process making you give back when you receive, in order to regulate the natural life balance.

I have come understand that besides this, there is another signification, actually a neurophysiologic aspect to it. I understood that when practicing regularly thankfulness and gratitude, there is this chemical reaction in our brain and which progressively changes the neuronal system. This reprogramming slowly brings a new mindset which creates new habits and new attitudes more focused on construction and on success. This of course, involves a certain work on oneself.

It is in this purpose that I would like today to express my full gratitude to the universe, to life, to my God, the one I believe in, for being awake this morning after a secured night of sleep. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to hold my daughter in my arms this morning and to have seen each member of my family safe and sound. I am grateful for my morning breakfast which was neither good nor bad, but at least it was a breakfast while others near me may not have had this chance.

 I am thankful for having around me these so rare but precious person that I call friends. And I know during the day, I will find myself a million other subjects and think to be grateful for, in order to regulate this natural balance and to initiate this neuronal change in my brain.
But one of my greatest subject of gratitude, is this awakened consciousness to know that I have within me absolutely all the tools required to draw my own way a my own rhythm, and to make my real life scenario match  with what I imagine in my dreams. ©

  
Every single thing is a gift of nature we should be thankful for.

Each passing day I realize
How each new breath is a surprise
I may not know tomorrow yet
But Lord I pray that You won’t let
Me take for granted life’s resset. ©

Extract of "De vous à moi...", 
Cornélia ANDRIAMASY

 C.A.R.
Make It Happen!Mada


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les jaloux: des écorchés vifs de la vie?

Et alors? Mais tous les écorchés vifs (et il y en a) n'em... pas le monde pour autant!   Que les jaloux aient bâclé ou raté des étapes c...