jeudi 1 juin 2017

Find your "woman" behind the success.

They say that success is a personal matter. And this is partly right. Actually, no one except yourself will face your life tests for you, or walk in your own shoes.

BUT. They also say that behind any big realization there always is a woman; a mother, a sister, a wife, a daughter, a friend. This is also partly right, at least as far as I am concerned. As a matter of fact, in my case the “woman” behind the project actually is a 3-in-1 woman who includes my sister, my best friend and another good friend of mine (Volatiana, Claude and Fred) to whom I owe almost everything.


Being alone helps to focus better.
Actually in these moments, there are less disruptions, less temptations, and when you stay alone with yourself long enough, there comes a moment when you begin to know yourself better. You thus know better what way suits you the most in terms of life choices. This may be an obvious process for some who really can consider themselves as lucky. But for a majority of people, knowing oneself, identifying one’s passion or being able to perfectly draw one’s own way in the right direction, is not this evident.

Furthermore, the self-knowing process is exactly the same one that we use when trying to know someone else (often in order to please him/her or just to get closer). Thus, sparing some precious time to be with yourself and getting to discuss more in depth with the inner “you”, is a life phase that you should give more consideration to, at least  if reaching this best part of your life is what you really are looking for.

I actually know a lot of people appreciating spending time with themselves instead of considering it as a pitiful moment of loneliness. They have transformed these moments in rich and intense productive moments that do serve them to reach their goals.

 
Friends are not necessarily pushing you forward because they stronger, but because they love and trust you.

Supportive true friends give you wings to go further.
Yet, if spending some quality time with one self without any external disruption is a capital parameter to reach one’s goal, being well surrounded is not less important.
To be honest, I can’t give you now anyone’s success story involving friends support because I actually don’t know any (not because there aren’t any but because I didn’t take time to search for it).
But (without having –yet- a success story to tell), I am the living proof that good friend’s supports can lift you up to higher grounds, to higher life stages, to higher soul feelings.
For instance, I know that I would never have written any book in my life if my best friend Claude Rakotobe hadn’t pushed me to step in this adventure, because I actually would not even imagine writing more than two consecutive sentences on a sheet of paper.
I know that I would never have progressed in the achievement of my projects if his same Claude hadn’t spared some of his precious time to teach me about all of these very strange things that they call new technologies, devices, applications, etc.

I know that I would never have won any competition, nor any victory at all in my life is Volatiana Raveloson hadn't been there trusting me without default, always pushing me every day with her suggestions, to the best that I can do.

I know that I wouldn’t probably haven’t crossed some desert with the same facility that I did then, if some good friends like Fred Hayward hadn’t been there to support me all the way through, lifting my mental up with all the possible means he had.

Sometimes an ear, a look, a word or a simple attention is what it takes to make the diffrence.


Sometimes love, a kind word, attention or just a ”hold on” is all what it takes.
I know that been surrounded by good and trusting friends is not the case of everybody. And yes, I must say I feel blessed for having a Claude, a Volatiana or a Fred by my side.
And this convinced even more of the fact that well-being and happiness are not about material things but about feelings and emotions. I know a lot of non fortunate (not to say poor) people feeling the happiest people in the world just because they have a family, a wife, a husband and some children. And I have seen depressive and non-happy fortunate people.

Therefore I would not measure the REAL success in terms of wealth, but rather in terms of wellbeing and self-accomplishment + a certain wealth created by this state of well-being.

The fact is that it actually doesn’t take this much to reach success. As a matter of fact,  this state of well-being, this developed self confidence and this feeling-unique-and-important-among-billion-other-people mindset, that a single “hello”, “you will make it”, “hold on, everything will be alright”, etc. or just a “Hey! I am there, do not worry” can generate, are precisely what the success feeds itself with.

So find yourself your “woman” behind the success and reach the highest grounds!

But always remember that there were people in your hard times (who were not necessarily in a better shape or condition than you were yourself) who gave you a lift to get you where you are, wherever this place is. ©


C.A.R.
Make It Happen!Mada

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les jaloux: des écorchés vifs de la vie?

Et alors? Mais tous les écorchés vifs (et il y en a) n'em... pas le monde pour autant!   Que les jaloux aient bâclé ou raté des étapes c...