mercredi 6 septembre 2017

INVICTUS

(Freestyle interpretation of Invictus).

I won’t break down, I won’t lose faith and I won’t kneel down indefinitely. Today might look grey and the context might sometimes look difficult, but this is a journey. And in a journey there are good and bad moments. There are rivers to look at peacefully but also mountains to climb. I am just climbing my mountains, no matter how high or how hard they may look like for others and even for me.  

It doesn’t matter because I know I am on my way. And what I am heading to on my way worth a billion times my fatigue, my sweat, my pain or my happening crisis of despair. Because I know that nothing of what is happening now is definitive. It is just a way to go through until I reach the highest point of my dreams. And this is what will keep me going.

Credit image: Pixabay.

And I will go on until I have no more tears to cry, until I have no more liquid to sweat and until each one of my cells remembers what we are fighting for. And what we are fighting for is only peace and full freedom. It is he achievement of a situation where the mind, the heart as well as the body and the soul all turn to the same direction, all breath the same peaceful oxygen of freedom of mental and soul accomplishment.

I do not know how long this will take. But I know that I have strived for it very long and that all these efforts are equities deposited in favor of my dream realization. I wish to have the cool scenario for once, tol compensate these years of efforts and mental, physical and soul struggle. Because it is common sense and logical to benefit from what has been invested.

I do not know how others deal with their days. I just can’t compare to them because our vision, our tolerance to mediocrity, our hope, our means and our mindsets are different.
But what I know is that no matter how some people might keep on accepting to bow under mediocrity or how some others might savor the taste of their extraordinary lives, it is about my life, my projects, my dreams and my means, not theirs. And I am the one who can decide whether I become one extreme edge of the frame or the other. I can decide to feel good inside even when it goes wrong outside. I can decide to transform everything I go through into a miracle or a sufferance. I choose to trasnform it into a miracle.

In this purpose, I will reach the top of my mountain whatever may. This is what I was born for. I was born to reach this state of extreme mental and spiritual wellbeing and accomplishment. No matter if this requires me to reach it by the force of my lacerated nails. I will reach it. No matter if this take years or some days. I will reach it. I promise.


Make It Happen!Mada
Personal & professional motivation-mentoring program.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal & professional motivation-mentoring program.
Skype: cid-ar



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les jaloux: des écorchés vifs de la vie?

Et alors? Mais tous les écorchés vifs (et il y en a) n'em... pas le monde pour autant!   Que les jaloux aient bâclé ou raté des étapes c...